Join the Columbus Scuba family for our annual Ginnie Springs Florida trip.
Cavern: In the Cavern Course we will focus on line handling, reel use and emergency procedures, specialized equipment for cavern diving, such as lights and redundant breathing systems, techniques for avoiding disorientation, dive planning, depth and distance limitations and air management.
Advanced Open Water: In this course we will work on the skills learned in Open Water. Advanced Open Water is “just more diving.” Learn about and plan deeper dives, work on buoyancy and navigation and the best of all- do a night dive! You don’t have to be an advanced a diver, it’s designed to advance your skills.
Complete AOW and move onto Cavern the same week.
Open Water Certification: Four dives are needed to complete the certification. Complete these dives and move onto Advanced OW the same week.
Just Dive: Not wanting to take a course? Then just dive with us!
Ginnie Springs has often been called “the world’s favorite freshwater dive.” It’s no exaggeration. Over the years, thousands of divers from around the world have marveled at Ginnie Springs’ crystal-clear water and startling natural beauty. Jacques Cousteau, in fact, characterized Ginnie Springs as “visibility forever.”
Email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: March 10th-17th
- Camping: $26 per night (electric & taxes included)
- Advanced Open Water: $275
- Cavern Course: $350
- Classes include gear rental, books & dive site entry fees.
- Build your own trip. All classes and camping are a la carte’ for convenient scheduling.
- Gear Rental: $125
- Payment: register online at columbusscuba.com/register -> trips
- You Provide: transportation to all locations, all meals & air fills ($8-$10)
- Primitive camping sites with electric & hot water. Bath house onsite (electric included in cost)
- Must have Advanced Open Water to do Cavern
**LIMITED SPACE REGISTER ASAP!!**